Inconel Pipe Fitting in Inconel 600 and Inconel 825
FAV is the manufacturer of Inconel Pipe Fitting with configurations like Inconel Hex Nipple,Inconel reducing bushing,Inconel Coupling,Inconel Pipe Adapters.
Main features that call for its use are its simplicity, compactness in design, ease of assembly, high reliability, easy availability & global acceptance.Various type of threads available like NPT (National Pipe Taper) and exceed the requirement of ANSI B1.20.1., BSP/ISO (British Standard Pipe/International Standard Organisation)., SAE/MS straight thread
Properties of Inconel Pipe Fitting
High tensile, creep, and rupture strength; outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and brazeability are the properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it interesting to the aerospace field.
In brief Inconel Pipe Fitting has –
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications of Inconel Pipe Fitting
The properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications are freedom from local attack (pitting and crevice corrosion), high corrosion-fatigue strength, high tensile strength, and resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
Industries in which Inconel Pipe Fitting is used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft
- Pollution control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
Strength of INCONEL alloy 625 is derived from the stiffening effect of molybdenum and niobium on its nickel-chromium matrix; thus precipitation hardening treatments are not required. This combination of elements also is responsible for superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments of unusual severity as well as to high-temperature effects such as oxidation and carburization.
For More Details on Inconel Pipe Fitting contact us on email@example.com
For more details on Precision Pipe Fittings category click here http://instrumentation-fittings.com/precision-pipe-fittings/
Advantages of Inconel Pipe Fitting
- Variety of styles , shapes and sizes
- Sizes available from 1/8” to 2” NPT.
- Options of Precision thread end connections
- Very effective seal between pipes.