Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings
FAV Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings has been specifically designed for use on instrumentation, process and control systems, together with equipment employed in chemical, chromatography, petroleum, power generation and pulp & paper plants.
FAV Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings are available in Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel, Monel, High Duty Bronze, Hastelloy C, Incoloy, Inconel 600. Straight fittings are machined from cold finished bar stock and shaped bodies are machined from close grain forgings. The raw materials used fully conform to the chemical requirements of one or more of the specifications listed.For Exotic Materials in Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings please click here
Different types of Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings include Male Connector, Female Connector , Union,Tee,Elbow ,Cross.
Advantages of FAV Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings
- FAV tube fittings do not twist the tube during installation.
- Make and remake of the fittings is very much eased, as nuts are silver plated internally to prevent galling of threads.
- Low torque Operation
- Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly
- Size range from 1/16” to 2” (2mm to 38mm O.D.tubing)
- Variety of end connections and patterns as per Customer Requests
PLEASE SEND YOUR INQUIRY ON firstname.lastname@example.org