Air Manifolds to connect Multiple lines. Connects pipe to pipe or flange to flange Drain / Vent connection & 1/4″,1/2″NPT on either side of pipe.The Air Manifolds are configured for accommodating various outlet valves. The inlet-connection can have variety of end connection.
We supply all the accessories along with Air Manifolds which include Instrument Valves including Ball valves and Needle valves, Tube Fittings, Couplings, Instrument Pipe Fitting or any other connections based on customers’ requirements.
The whole point of making Air Manifolds is to provide customization to maximum possible extent . The Air Manifolds should have ability to suit the system perfectly . FAV provides drawing for all custom made Air Manifolds for confirmation .Drawing contains entire Bill of Material explaining all the content . Please send us request here for drawing on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Air Header are fabricated from Pipe which are customized based on customers drawings. We also provide special coating like Zink coating; Hot dipped galvanizing coating, Epoxy coating, Silver coating.The most widely material used Air Header is SS 316 .They are also available in Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel, Monel, High Duty Bronze, and Hastelloy
1. Inlet /Outlet : 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ threaded or flanged.
2. End connection: NPT, BSPT, and BSPP Nipple
3. Working Pressure: 6000 psi (413 bar)
4. Temperature Rating: PTFE 450 Deg. F (232 Deg.C), Graphoil 700 Deg. F (371 Deg. C)
5. Material of construction : SS 316, SS 304, C.S., Inconel,Hastelloy, Monel 400 ,Monel 500, Brass
6. All Air Manifolds are 100% Factory tested prior to shipment
ORDERING INFORMATION FOR AIR MANIFOLDS
1) Material of construction
2) Number of ports and connection
3) End connection (Input & Output)
4) Pipe outer diameter & Thickness
6) Working Pressure
8) Temperature rating
9) With Needle valves, Ball valve or Threaded Nipple